9.09.2008

ABSENT

for the past few weeks I've been telling myself that i would add a new post to my blog. Now today is finally the day, i mean a few weeks ago i gave this blog a face lift but i did'nt have the time to write or show yous guys/gals what I've been up to.
my final project class is almost over and i should have a demo reel, website, resume, business card, and hopefully a job to show for it. Site is practically done just needs to be uploaded to my server. Resume is nice along with my card, i designed it all together to be packaged nicely. (i should upload some pics when they're all printed together so you can see all the TLC that went into it) I am working on my outro for my reel currently, the intro is pretty much done take a look for yourself!

Demo Reel Title Intro TESTv3! from Joaquin E. Jutt on Vimeo.

No comments: