7.15.2008

Turntabeling


Zombie Baller from joaquin jutt on Vimeo.

so ive been taking my litte zombie further and have a bust practically finished. Not textured yet but thats what the color concepts where for so the texturing process will go smoothly. I rended this turntable for you guys or ladies...haha i even spiced it up a little with after effects. I got some nice critiques from my classmates that eventually but i need to attach it to the body that isnt finished yet and get those shorts going then last, make his shoes nice and pretty. Then i should be done witht he modeling and can go on to UVmapping and laying down those textures. I hope it all goes according to plan, its pretty overwhelming since this is basically gonna be my reel. (all my work, files, photography for the past 2 1/2yr is gone since some nice guy stole my hard drive and my backup broke "beyond repair")

no pressure.

No comments: